Born Joliet, Illinois, April 16, 1952
Admitted to Bar: 1977
Illinois and U.S. District Court
Northern District of Illinois.
University of Notre Dame (B.S., cum laude, 1974)
Loyola University of Chicago, (J.D. 1977)
- Will County and Illinois State Bar Associations
- Provena St. Joseph Medical Center Foundation Board
- Provena St. Joseph Medical Center Foundation Board Chair
- Provena St. Joseph Medical Center Board of Directors
- Provena St. Joseph Medical Center Board Chair
- Provena Health Board of Directors; Provena Health Board Chair
- Presence Health Board (merger of Resurrection Health Care and Provena Health in November 2011)
- Partnership for a Healthier Community Will County, Executive Committee.
Mr. Hanson has tried in excess of 30 jury trials. Mr. Hanson concentrates his practice in the areas of estate planning, probate, corporations, real estate, guardianships, elder law and transactional work.