Born Oak Lawn, Illinois, June 15, 1964
Admitted to Bar: 1991
Illinois and U.S. District Court
Northern District of Illinois.
University of Oklahoma (B.S. 1986)
Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D. 1991)
- DuPage County, Kankakee County, Kane County, Will County and Illinois
- State and American Bar Associations.
- Defense Research Institute
- Illinois Defense Trial Counsel
- Past attorney for the Village of Glenwood Park District
- Past Attorney for the Heatherstone Homeowners Association
- Chair Certified Arbitrator for Will and DuPage Counties
- Foundation Board Member of The Provena St. Joseph Medical Center
- Member of the Knights of Columbus
- Board Member of The Galaxy Soccer Club of Naperville
- The Joliet City Center Partnership
Mr. Kawinski has tried in excess of 50 jury trials.
Areas of Practice:
Mr. Kawinski has significant courtroom experience and specializes in legal areas including; Insurance Defense. Traffic and Criminal Matters, Personal Injury Law and Medical Malpractice Cases.